作文地带-有翻译的英语作文网 数十人的翻译团队,提供经过翻译的原创英语作文,是您英语学习的好帮手!英语作文

Three Little Pigs 三只小猪双语阅读

时间:2010-06-21来源:英语作文网栏目:双语故事作者:英语作文收藏:收藏本文我要点评
Three Little Pigs 三只小猪 Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with 讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈 their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- 住在一起。丁丁和东东 Dong are brother pigs. They are very 是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他 Lazy. They eat and slee

Three Little Pigs 三只小猪
Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with 讲故事者:三只小猪和他们的妈妈
their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- 住在一起。丁丁和东东
Dong are brother pigs. They are very 是猪哥哥,他们很懒,他
Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 们整天吃了就睡。龙龙是
Long-Long is the youngest pig. She 最小的,她整天帮着妈妈
works all day. She helps her mother 做家务。
to do the housework.
Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make 猪妈妈:你们已经长大了,你们得
your own houses. 为自己盖间房。
Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. 再见,孩子们。去盖间房。
Be careful of the wolf. 小心狼。
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三只小猪:好的,妈妈。再见。
Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs 狼:我饿了。看,三只小猪可
for dinner. Mmm. 以做我的美餐。
Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 猪妹妹:哥哥,你们在干什么?
Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用树叶盖房子。
Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. 东东:我在用树枝盖房子。
Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. 猪妹妹:可是树叶不牢固。树枝也不
And sticks aren’t strong. 牢固。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. 猪哥哥:我们知道。但它很容易。
What are you doing, sister? 你在干什么?
Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. 猪妹妹:我在用砖头盖房子。
Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. 猪哥哥:用砖头盖,那太难了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 猪妹妹:我知道,可是砖头很坚固。
……
Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have 猪哥哥:噢,我们盖好了。我们打
a nap. 个盹吧。
Sister pig: My house is finished. My house 猪妹妹:我的房子盖好了,我的房
is strong. 很坚固。
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your 狼: 小猪,小猪,快开门!
Doors!
Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 猪哥哥:不开,不开。快走开。
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves 狼:这太容易了。树枝和树叶
aren’t strong. 都不牢固。
Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. 讲故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和东
Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run 东跑到龙龙家。
to Long-Long’s house.
Brother pigs: Help! Help! 猪哥哥:救命! 救命!
Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼: 站住,你这两只小猪。
Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf 猪哥哥:妹妹,快开门。狼来了,
is coming. Let me in. 让我们进去。
Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. 龙龙:快进来。别担心,我的
My house is strong. 房子很坚固。
Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are 狼:他们跑哪儿了?噢,他们
Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open 在这儿。小猪,快把门打
the door! 开。
Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf. 三只小猪:不开,不开。快走开。
你这只恶狼。
Wolf: I’ll blow it down. 狼:我要吹倒它。
Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He 讲故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。作文地带 ()

本文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
本栏目推荐内容