当前位置:英语作文>双语阅读>双语故事>

实用英语医生护士英语会话4 在急诊室

第1页 实用英语-医生护士英语会话4 在急诊室(1)
第2页 实用英语-医生护士英语会话4 在急诊室(2)
第3页 实用英语-医生护士英语会话4 在急诊室(3)
第4页 实用英语-医生护士英语会话4 在急诊室(4)

对话6:肚子痛

Dialogue Six:Suffer from a stomach

大夫: 请进。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient: It’s my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。

Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can’t name them exactly.

大夫:你呕吐过没有?

Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I’ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。

Patient: All right, doctor. I’ll see you later.

大夫:待会儿见。

Doctor: See you later.

病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告。

Patient: Here’s my report, Doctor.

大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It’s nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客气。

Doctor: You are welcome.

单词
Words
seafood n. 海鲜

roastduck n. 烤鸭

vomit vi. 呕吐

bathroom n. 厕所

laboratory n. 化验室

indigestion n. 消化不良

oily adj. 油腻

avoid vt. 避免

短语
Phrases
a great variety of things 种类很多

made several trips to the bathroom 上了好几趟厕所

get your stools tested 做一个大便检查

write out a slip 开一张化验单

take your seat, 请坐

due to 因为,由于

句子
Sentence Patterns

你呕吐过没有?

Have you vomitted?

昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。

I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

你得做一个大便检查。

Now you have to get your stools tested.

我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。

I’ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。

  • 共2页:
  • 上一页
  • 1
  • 2
  • 下一页