make it 10:00 tomorrow morning 定在明天早上10点
reschedule the consultation 重新安排会诊时间
cancel the appointment 取消预约
be available 有空
Related Sentence Patterns
I wonder if I could come to see Dr. Johnson this afternoon?
今天下午我能来找约翰逊大夫看病吗?
Can you come here tomorrow morning at 10:00 ?
明天早上10点你能来吗?
I’m afraid Dr. Johnson is occupied this afternoon.
恐怕约翰逊今天下午没有空。
Will you be free the day after tomorrow at 4:00 p.m.?
后天下午4点你有空吗?
Just a moment, please. I will check the appointment book.
稍等片刻,我得查一下预约簿。
Let’s make it 10:00 next Monday morning.
那我们就定在下周星期一上午10点吧。
I’m afraid we’ll have to reschedule the consultation.
恐怕我们得重新安排这次会诊时间。
I’m sorry I’ll have to cancel the appointment I made with Dr. Johnson this morning.
非常抱歉,我不得不取消今天上午与约翰逊大夫的预约。
The doctor will be available next Monday afternoon.
大夫下周星期一下午应该有空。
对话2:(为家人预约)
Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one’s family member)
李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What’s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比儿病了。 [第1页] [第2页]