我不是奴隶,也不是俘虏,我有力量可以克服更大的艰难险阻.
I am not now that which I have been. 今日之我已非昔日之我.
I am not only witty in myself, but the cause that wit is in other men. 我不仅要使自己有才智,而且也要使别人有才智.
I believe the first test of truly great man is his humility. 一个真正伟大的人,对他的第一个考验就是看他是否谦逊.
I bet my boots. 我敢打赌,保证没错。
I cannot be your friend and your flatterer too. 我不能既是你的朋友,而又对你阿?奉承.
I count myself in nothing else so happy as in a soul remem-bering my good friends. 我认为,只有在脑海中想起好朋友时我才会那样快乐.
I fear the Greeks, even when bringing gifts. 敌人献礼品,千万莫轻信.
I hate to see things done by halves. -- If it be right, do it boldly, --if it be wrong, leave it undone. 事情不要做一半;对的,就做下去,不对,就丢开.
I have no secret of success but hard work. 成功无秘诀,只是努力干.
I just couldn't help it. 我就是忍不住.
I know him not should I meet him in my pottage dish. 酒肉之交非朋友.
I know no such thing as genius, it is nothing but labour and diligence. 是上无天才,勤学加苦练.
I might say that success is won by three things: first, effort; second, more effort; third, still more effort. 成功之道唯三点∶努力、努力、再努力.
I now know that wars do not end wars. 如今我才弄明白,干戈不能化玉帛.
I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country. 我抱憾的是,只有一次生命能献给祖国.
I regard that man as lost, who has lost his sense of shame. 我认为,人丧失了廉耻就完了.
I say little but I think the more. 我说得少,但我想得多.
I slept, and dreamt that life was Beauty, I woke, and found that life was Duty. 睡时梦觉生活是美事,醒来发现生活是责任.
I succeeded because I willed it; I never hesitated. 我成功是因为有决心,从不犹豫.
I turned up my nose at him. 我对他嗤之以鼻。liuxuepaper.com