1.Give your contacts a big smile when you meet them. Make them feel that you are really happy to meet them.
1.遇见别人的时候,予以灿烂的微笑。让他们感到你很快乐,很乐于与其相处。
2.Give your full attention to the people you converse with as if nothing else is important.
2.把全身的注意力都集中在与你谈话的人身上,忽略其他。
3. When they ask for your attention, leave whatever you are doing.
3.当别人与你说话的时候,无论正在做什么,放下手边的工作。
4.When they call you, greet them with enthusiasm as if you are longing for their call.
4.当别人登门拜访的时候,热情的接待,就好像你很期待他们。
5.Don't make them wait.
5.别让他人等待。
6.Print the list of your contacts and look at it in your spare time. It will remind you of whom to touch base.
6.列出与熟人往来的单子,最好打印出来,有空儿的时候看看。它会提示你,最近和谁,该联系联系了。
7.Always reply your contacts' emails and text messages.
7.永远记得回邮件,短消息。
8.Reply their emails and text messages in the first chance you get.
8.回复别人的e-mail与短消息,在你有机会回复的第一时间里。
9.Shake their hands with enthusiasm.
9.握手,要热情。
10.Praise them sincerely when they do something good. Make them feel that you are proud of them.
10.别人做的非常好的时候,真诚的赞美。让他们感到你的欣赏。
11.Always return their calls.
11.拜访,记得回访。
12.Send a message to them on their birthdays. Even better, call them.
12.别人生日时,发短信送去祝福。当然,打个电话再好不过了。
13.Drop your old contacts quick emails or text messages to ask how they are doing.
13.对于许久没有回复的信息,删掉的同时尽快发去邮件或短信,与他们保持联系。
14.Remember their names and achievements.
14.要记得别人的名字与成就。
15.Remember important facts about them, especially the things they really care about (you may want to write them down).
15.记下对于别人重要的事情,尤其是他们最关心的(也许可以写下来)
16.Introduce them to the people in your contact who may help them out.
16.别人向你求助,如果有帮得上忙的朋友,可以引荐给他。
17.Actively find the deepest needs they may have (without waiting for them to explicitly tell you).
17.主动的雪中送炭(而不是等别人向你求助).
18.Take initiative to give them the solutions they need.liuxuepaper.com