作文地带重点提示:大家看完《空战英豪》后,一定记住这个名字:拉法叶飞行大队!Lafayette Escadrille,不然就白看了。
空战英豪Flyboys
(Movie) In 1914, "The Great War" --WWI--began in Europe. By 1917, the Allied powers of France, England, Italy and others were on the ropes against the German juggernaut. Some altruistic young Americans disagreed with the war. They volunteered to fight alongside their counterparts in France; some in the infantry, some in the Ambulance Corps. A handful of others had a different idea: they decided to learn how to fly. The first of them--a squadron of only 38-- became known as the Lafayette Escadrille. This is their story. Forced to abandon his family's ranch, Blaine Rawlings finds his future in a newsreel chronicling the adventures of young aviators in France. At a small train station in rural Nebraska, William Jensen promises to make his family proud. In New York, spoiled Briggs Lowry embarks on a trans-Atlantic passage. Meanwhile, in France, black expatriate boxer, Eugene Skinner, vows to repay his debt to his adopted racially tolerant country. Together, these American boys arrive at an aerodrome in France, eager to learn how to fly. What they didn't realize was that they were about to embark on a great, romantic adventure, becoming the world's first combat pilots.
片名:Flyboys
译名:空战英豪/飞行小将
导演:东尼比尔 Tony Bill
主演
让·雷诺 Jean Reno
切基·卡尤 Tchéky Karyo
詹姆斯·弗兰克 James Franco
马丁·亨德森 Martin Henderson
山姆·艾略特 Sam Elliott
类型:剧情冒险动作战争
上映:2006年 10 月 20 日
地区:美国
出品:米高梅 Metro Goldwyn Mayer
Transcript and Translation
Looking back, we had no idea what to expect.
回首过往, 我们已没什么值得期盼的了.
We were a bunch of Americans with nothing in common, except we wanted to learn to fly.
我们是一群特立独行的美国人, 大家的共同目标是当一名飞行员.
(根据真实事件改编)
Gentlemen, you have bravery volunteer to preserve freedom.
先生们, 有英勇的自愿者加入捍卫自由的行列.
Captain tell you the life expectancy for pilots around here?
上校告诉你们飞行员的平均寿命有多长吗?
3 to 6 weeks.
三至六周
The guy sure knows how to make friends.
这家伙可真会交际.
All his friends are there.
他的朋友都在那.
This is your quarters. Friendship put on a nice war.
这里是你们的住处. 战争见真情.
You got an objection to movement with a color man.
我不被允许与白人同伴一起行动.
I heard it is good luck to rub your head.
我听说摸了你的头会有好运气.
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
如果我是你, 绝对不会这么做.
Sorry, fellas. This room is reserved for killers.
抱歉, 伙计. 这里是杀手之家.
You're asleep there, killer?
你睡这里吗, 杀人魔?
Going to war in 2 days.
两天后就要上战场.
Worry about me?
担心我吗?
The Germans are moving toward Pairs.
德国人正向巴黎步步逼近.
Cassidy will be your squadron leader.
卡西迪将担任你们中队队长.
Any questions?
有意见吗?
Will we be back by lunch?
我们午饭前能赶回来吗?
I had no idea that was going to be like that.
我想不到事情会发展成那样.
Hey, you are not going anywhere.
嘿, 你们暂且留步
Not until you drink with us.
和我们痛饮一番
Thought that was only for killers.
那可是专门为杀手们准备的.
You'll do
你也不例外.
I thought it's supposed to be some sort of honor in the way we fight.
我原以为我们是为了荣誉而战.
You gotta find your own meaning in this war.
你会在这场战争中找到自己生命的真谛
I'm not gonna leave you.
我不会离你而去
figure as long as I'm up in the air. They can't see me. They won't mind if I'm from back.
我想只要我翱翔在空中. 他们看不到我. 他们察觉不到我从后面偷袭
(当第一次世界大战打响)
Just watch you guys day after day, wondering how you are doing.
只是日复一日地看着你们, 思考你们怎么去作战.
I stay here to get pionts that killed my friends.
我亲眼目睹众多战友已离我而去.
(他们是第一批国家战斗飞行员)
No...
不...
(由《独立日》以及《爱国者》制片人出品)
Together, we found the strength to discover what we were made of.
齐心协力, 大家才有力量去找寻是什么铸就了自己.
Because when you risk it all, the sky is the limit.
因为当你历经千险,发现天空无限广阔 [color]
作文地带参考电影简介
這是一部描绘Lafayette Escadrille飞行队的战争冒险巨作。故事描述在美军尚未正式宣布加入第一次世界大战前,一群美国青少年自愿投身于战场,参与法国军队,成为第一批国家战斗飞行员壮烈激昂的故事。
观影地址:http://www.qiyi.com/dianying/20101119/n126953.html
编辑:Liuxuepaper.Com
文档为doc格式
推荐阅读: