人生哲理:更浪漫的爱情

    Where there is great love, there are always miracles.

    哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。

    Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

    爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。

    If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

    假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。

    Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.

    有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。

    At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.

    每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。

    Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.

    看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。

    Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.

    距离使两颗心靠得更近。

    I need him like I need the air to breathe.

    我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。

    If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.

    如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。

    Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.

    爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。 

编辑:Liuxuepaper.Com

人生哲理:更浪漫的爱情
《人生哲理:更浪漫的爱情》
建议您下载Word文档到电脑,方便收藏和打印.
推荐度:
点击下载人生哲理:更浪漫的爱情
免费下载文档

文档为doc格式

推荐阅读: