专业指导英语写作服务
专业批改、翻译英语作文
留言给我们 站内搜索
作文地带QQ群:81784028
作文地带-有翻译的英语作文网 数十人的翻译团队,提供有原创翻译的英语作文,作文地带是您英语学习的好帮手!英语作文网
当前位置: 英语作文>英语训练>

2012年英语三级考试:英汉互译练习题(二)

时间:2012-04-19来源:未知栏目:作者:英语作文 英语作文收藏:收藏本文
2012年 英语三级考试 :英汉互译练习题(二) 委员会有科学家和工程师组成。 The committee consists of scientists and engineers. 我们正在考虑把我们的车卖掉。 We are considering selling the car. 如果不立即采取行动,许多种野生动物就会因为饥饿而死亡

2012年英语三级考试:英汉互译练习题(二)

委员会有科学家和工程师组成。

The committee consists of scientists and engineers.

我们正在考虑把我们的车卖掉。

We are considering selling the car.

如果不立即采取行动,许多种野生动物就会因为饥饿而死亡。

Without immediate actions,many kinds of wild animals would die from hunger.

街角处刚巧有一位老人,我便向他问路。

There happened to be an old man on the corner,so I asked him the way.

谁有责任谁就必须为一切损失作出赔偿。

Whoever is responsible/ Anybody who is responsible will have to pay for the damage.

到网球比赛快开始的时候,大雨已经停了。

By the time the tennis match was going to start,the heavy rain had already stopped.

我把大部分时间花在研究中美文化的差异上。

Most of my time is spent studying the differences between Chinese and American cultures.

我希望在英语学习上能够提供他比现在根多的帮助。

I wish I could give him more help than I do in English learning.

她的收藏品中增加了一张贝多芬的唱片。

She has added a Beethoven to her collection.

如果你继续对每个人都这么无礼,你很快就会发现自己失去一切朋友

You will soon find yourself without any friends at all if you continue to be so rude to everybody.

半夜里那嘈杂声把我们弄醒了。

The noise woke us up in the middle of the night.

我们邀请了所有朋友去爬山,但是由于下雨只来了其中的三位。

We invited all our friends to go climbing but only three of them turned up/ showed up because of rain.

令我失望的是,这场比赛并不像我期望的那样精彩。

To my disappointment,the match didn‘t live up to my expectations.

两个工人相互合作修理破裂的管子。

The two workers cooperated with each other to mend the broken pipe.

你的学习的哪一方面最困难,哪一方面最有益?

What aspect of your study is most difficult,and what aspect is most rewarding?

除非你有经验,否则你就得不到这个职位。

You won’t obtain the position unless you are experienced.

这句话的意思非常清楚,决不会引起任何误会的。

The sentence is so clear that it can‘t cause any misunderstanding.

穿上外套,否则你会生病的。

Put on your coat or you will get ill.

我意识到我以前曾经来过这里。

I am aware of ever having visited here before.

房间里太冷了,请把窗户关上。

It’s far too cold here in the room;close the window,please.

你不应该对他的话表示生气,那仅仅是个玩笑而已。

You shouldn‘t have been angry at his words. It was nothing more than a joke.

她把婚姻看作是一件很严肃的事情。

She views/ perceives marriage as a serious matter.

我过去常常去打网球,但现在再也没有时间了。

I used to go to the movies/ the cinema/ see a film a lot,but I never have the time now.

这是一种残忍的做法,应该马上停止。

There is a cruel practice which should be stopped immediately.

有些人认为他很粗野,但情况并非如此。

Some people think he is rude,but that’s not the case.

他的努力工作使他获得了一大笔奖金。

His hard work resulted in a big bonus for him.

我总是一上飞机就恶心。

As soon as I‘m on board a plane,I always feel sick.

我会尽我所能帮忙,但我能所能做的也有限。

I’ll help as much as I can,but there is a limit to what I can do.

孩子们正在观看飞机起飞和着陆。

Children were watching the planes take off and land.

游乐场向公众开放的第一天,总共有5万人前来游玩。

A total of 50,000 people visited the amusement park on the first day it was open to the public.

英语作文
在百度搜索更多与“2012年英语三级考试:英汉互译练习题(二)”相关英语作文
“2012年英语三级考试:英汉互译练习题(二)”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
------分隔线----------------------------
栏目推荐