(汉译英)
A: 李先生,我很快就要回瑞士了。
★英语三级语法之动词的五种基本形式
B:开会吗?
A:不,我就要被调回总公司了。
B:真意外。
A: 对我来说,也很意外。
B:嗯,在这儿我们都会想念你的。谁会来这儿负责你的业务?
A: 我的接替者已经从我们的总公司来了。
B: 他叫什么名字呢?
A: Bill Mcphee。我会尽快带他来见你。
B: 我们会怀念和你一起共事的时光。
A: Bill Mcphee是个好人。你们会和他相处得很好的。
(英译汉)
6. With the rapid development of Taiwan‘s economy, a lot of social problems have come to pass.
参考译文:
A: 李先生,我很快就要回瑞士了。
Mr. Lee, I’ll be going back to Switzerland soon。
B:开会吗?
For a meeting?
A:不,我就要被调回总公司了。
No, I am being transferred to our main office.
B:真意外。
That’s a surprise.
A: 对我来说,也很意外。
It was a surprise for me, too.
B:嗯,在这儿我们都会想念你的。谁会来这儿负责你的业务?
Well, we’ll all miss you here. Who’s going to take care of your office here?
A: 我的接替者已经从我们的总公司来了。
My replacement has already arrived from our head office.
B: 他叫什么名字呢?
What’s his name?
A: Bill Mcphee。我会尽快带他来见你。
Bill Mcphee.I’ll bring him around to see you soon.
B: 我们会怀念和你一起共事的时光。
We’ll miss doing business with you.
A: Bill Mcphee是个好人。你们会和他相处得很好的。
Bill Mcphee is a good man. You’ll get along with him very well.
6. With the rapid development of Taiwan’s economy, a lot of social problems have come to pass.(英译汉)
随着台湾经济的快速发展许多社会问题产生了。
英语作文【在百度搜索更多与“2011年英语三级考试翻译辅导习题及答案13”相关英语作文】