英语口语在职场中的地位越来越重了,在此为大家分享365天英语职场口语大全,祝大家的职业生涯越来越好。
365天英语口语大全-职场口语如下:
这栋大楼失火了。你们必须立刻疏散。
There's a fire in this building. You must evacuate immediately.
作文地带整理
Terrorists may attack here.
不要惊慌1
Don't panic!
不要使用电梯!
Don't take elevators.
不要拿你的个人财物了。
Don't take your personal belongings.
马上离开这栋大楼!
Get out of the building now!
警察会来护送你出去。
Police will come to escort you out.
待在原地不要动。我们会来帮你!
Stay where you are. We'll come rescue you!
跟我来。
Follow me.
不要动!
Don't move!
安静!
Be quiet!
请待在警戒线的另一边。
Stay on the other side of the police line.
这栋大楼很危险,请不要接近。
This building is dangerous. Don't approach it.
离那里远点儿!
Stay away from there!
365天英语口语大全职场口语篇:调查外国人身份
我来这儿是对住在北京的外籍人士进行一年一度的人口调查的。
I'm here to conduct the annual census of foreigners living in Beijing.
能不能给我看看您的身份证件?
May I see your identification?
请出示您的护照和居留许可证。
Please show me your passport and Residence Permit.
您是持哪一种签证入境中国的?
What kind of visa did you enter China with?
您在哪所学校上学?
Which school are you studying at?
请问您从事什么职业?
May I know your occupation?
您的出生日期是什么时候?
What's your date of birth?
请问您的全名叫什么?
May I have your full name?
您在这里的住址是什么?
What is your local address?
您在这里住多久了?
How long have you been living here?
逮捕嫌疑犯
警察!我们有搜查证。
Police!We have a search warrant!
不许动!
Freeze!
不许动,否则我要开枪了!
Freeze or I'll shoot!
跪下。
Get down on your knees!
放下武器!
Drop your weapon!
我要把你带回警局。
I'm taking you in.
把你的双手从口袋里慢慢地抽出来!
Take your hands out of your pockets slowly!
把手放在头上!
Put your hands on your head!
把手举过头顶!
Put your hands over your head!
你被捕了!
You're under arrest.
不要拒捕!
Do not resist arrest!
调查审询
您能详细地告诉我案发的经过吗?
Can you tell me what happened in detail?
这起事件是何时发生的?
What time did this incident occur?
盗窃案发生时,你在家吗?
Were you in the house when the burglary occurred?
你能描述一下嫌疑犯的长相吗?
Can you describe what the suspect looks like?
你认识袭击你的人吗?
Do you know the person who attacked you?
嫌疑犯持有武器吗?
Was the suspect armed with a weapon?
是什么引起嫌疑犯攻击你的?
What provoked the suspect to assault you?
你曾试图自卫吗?
Did you attempt to defend yourself?
你最后一次看到他是在什么时候?
When was the last time you saw him?
我将问你一些非常直接而且敏感的问题。
I'm going to ask you some questions that are vey explicit and sensitive.
你可知道殴打可能会使他受伤?
Did you know you might injure him by beating him?
你和受害者起过争执吗?
Did you ague with the victim?
你是否用武器威胁 过受害者?
Did you threaten the victim with your weapon?
你所说的一切都将用来作为呈堂证供。
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
文档为doc格式