英语作文: Letter of Condolence 慰问信(带翻译)

Dear Frank:

亲爱的富兰克:

How things going on?

最近怎么样了?

I was worried when I heard from TV that you were recently involved in a car accident.

从电视上得知你最近发生了车祸,我很担心你。

What a relief you were not hurt.

欣慰的是你没有受伤。

You must be frightened, are you feeling better now?

你一定受到惊吓了吧,现在感觉好点了吗?

I am so sorry that I can’t go to see you because I am on a business trip.

我很抱歉不能去看望你,因为我现在在出差。

I promise I will come to see you as soon as I am back.

我答应你我一回去就去看你。

By the way, with more and more cars on the roads, you should drive the car as carefully as possible and don't drink before driving, for the life is only once.

顺便提醒你,现在路上的车越来越多了,你开车的时候要尽可能小心,开车前不能喝酒,因为生命只有一次。

Safe is better than sorry.

安全总比后悔要好。

Best wishes to you!Sincerely Yours,Jess

祝福你!杰斯

本文地址: http://www.liuxuepaper.com/yhfy/84326.html

英语作文: Letter of Condolence 慰问信(带翻译)
《英语作文: Letter of Condolence 慰问信(带翻译)》
建议您下载Word文档到电脑,方便收藏和打印.
推荐度:
点击下载英语作文: Letter of Condolence 慰问信(带翻译)
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式