Beijing Olympic Games gives the world so many surprises, we show our new image to the world.
北京奥运会给世界带来了很多惊喜,我们向世界展示了我们的新形象。
Many Chinese heroes fought for the right to hold the Olympic Games, finally we made it.
很多中国的英雄们为举办奥运会的权利而奋斗,最终我们办到了。
Now we are also successful in winning the right to hold the winter Olympic Games.
如今我们也成功赢得了举办冬季奥运会的权利。
Our insistence helps us to make so many miracles.
我们的坚持帮助我们创造了很多奇迹。
Beijing has become the only city to hold the summer and winter Olympic Games so far, we are so proud of it.
北京目前成为了唯一能举办夏季和冬季奥运会的城市,我们为此感到自豪。
But the road to achieve this amazing phenomenon is such tough.
但是在到达如此惊人成就的这条路却是那么的艰难。
Early in the 1990s, we started to compete for the vote, but the world did not know our country, the judgers believed that our country was far away from the qualification.
早在1990年,我们就开始了竞争投票,但是世界并不了解我们国家,裁判们觉得中国还远远未达到资格。
So we were rejected again and again.
因此我们遭到了一次又一次的拒绝。
Thanks to the insistent effort, we won the vote and fulfilled this dream.
多亏了坚持不懈的努力,我们赢得了选票,实现了愿望。
Two days ago, we won another vote for holding the winter Olympic Games.
两天以前,我们也赢得了另外一场投票,那就是举办冬季奥运会。
Two times to win the rights is such inspiring news, we are creating miracle all the time.
这两次赢得举办权是如此鼓舞人心的消息,我们一直在创造奇迹。
Insistent effort will bring good luck, I believe that we can creating more miracles.
坚持不懈的努力会带来好运,我相信我们能创造更多的奇迹。
文档为doc格式