专业指导英语写作服务
专业批改、翻译英语作文
留言给我们 站内搜索
作文地带QQ群:81784028
作文地带-有翻译的英语作文网 数十人的翻译团队,提供有原创翻译的英语作文,作文地带是您英语学习的好帮手!英语作文网

“乘地铁”须知

时间:2010-08-10来源:作文地带栏目:语言文化作者:英文 英语作文收藏:收藏本文
“乘地铁”须知 北京正在拥有越来越多的地下铁路,也正在拥有越来越多的外国观光客。如果有老外向你求助怎样乘地铁,你该怎么说呢?我们一起来学习一下。 Visitor: Can you tell me how to get to Wangfujing? 你能否告诉我去王府井怎么走吗? Man: You can take the subway. 您可以乘地铁。 Visitor

  “乘地铁”须知

  北京正在拥有越来越多的地下铁路,也正在拥有越来越多的外国观光客。如果有老外向你求助怎样乘地铁,你该怎么说呢?我们一起来学习一下。

  Visitor: Can you tell me how to get to Wangfujing?
  你能否告诉我去王府井怎么走吗?

  Man: You can take the subway.
  您可以乘地铁。

  Visitor: Oh, I just can't figure out the subway system at all.
  哦,我不知道该怎么坐。

  Man: But it's easy to get to Wangfujing from here by the sub-way.You take the downtown Line 5 train and get off at Dongdan. Dongdan station is a transfer station. Then you take the Line 1 train and get off at Wangfujing.
  可是从这儿乘地铁到王府井很方便。你坐南向的5号线列车,在东单下车。东单站是个换乘站。然后坐1号线在王府井下车。

  Visitor: OK, do you know where the nearest subway station is?
  好吧。您知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?

  Man: It's over there across the Fourth Ring Road beside the Anhui Building.
  就在四环路对面安徽大厦的旁边。

  Visitor: Thank you.
  谢谢。

  In the subway station

  Visitor: Is this the right subway to Dongdan?
  这就是去东单的地铁吗?

  Conductor: Yes, you take the train to Songjiazhuang direction, and go nine stops.
  是的,你坐开往宋家庄方向的列车,一种九站路。

  Visitor: How much is the fare?
  车费多少?

  Conductor: Two yuan. A flat fare with unlimited transfers throughout the entire system.
  两块钱。单一票制,可以乘坐全部的地铁线路。

  (注:以下对话发生在北京地铁使用辅币——即代表车票的硬币,可多次使用——之后)

  Visitor: What should I do with the token?
  我该怎么用这个辅币呢?

  Conductor: You put it in the slot at the turnstile and then push the turnstile to get into the platform.
  您把它投入旋转栅门的缝槽里,然后推动旋转栅门就可以进入站台了。

  Visitor: By the way, how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?
  顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?

  Conductor: That's very easy. The exits are always open, and there are signs.
  那很容易,出口处总是敞开着,也有标识。

liuxuepaper.com
““乘地铁”须知”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 “乘地铁”须知 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
栏目推荐