I will. (一定刷。) 明天的东西都准备好了吗? Are you ready for tomorrow? Are you ready for tomorrow? (明天的东西都准备好了吗?) No, not yet. (没有,还没准备好呢。) 我去洗个澡。 I'm going to take a bath.
I will. (一定刷。)
明天的东西都准备好了吗?
Are you ready for tomorrow?
Are you ready for tomorrow? (明天的东西都准备好了吗?)
No, not yet. (没有,还没准备好呢。)
我去洗个澡。
I'm going to take a bath.
I'm going to take a bath. (我去洗个澡。)
Make sure you wash up well. (好好洗洗啊。)
该睡觉了。
Time to go to sleep.
Time to go to sleep. (该睡觉了。)
Just a minute. (再等一下。)
电视还开着呢。
You left the TV on.
You left the TV on. (电视还开着呢。)
Sorry about that. (对不起,我忘了关。)
You forgot to turn the TV off. (你忘了关电视啦。)
别把你的东西都摊在这儿。
Don't leave your stuff here.
Don't leave your stuff here. (别把你的东西都摊在这儿。)
I won't. (知道了。)
把闹钟定在8点了。
I set the alarm clock for 8:00.
I set it for 8:00.
明天7点叫醒我。
Wake me up at seven tomorrow.
Wake me up at seven tomorrow. (明天7点叫醒我。)
Sure thing. (知道了。)
晚安。
Good night.
Good night. (晚安。)
Sweet dreams. (做个好梦。)
做个好梦。
Sweet dreams! *该句和Good night!一起用于就寝前。一般人均可使用,特别多用于父母对子女。
Sweet dreams! (做个好梦。)
Don't let the bedbugs bite. (晚安。) *bedbugs “臭虫”,直译是“别让臭虫咬了。”但现在没有这种意思,只是睡觉前常用的表达方式之一。
Have pleasant dreams.
●休息日
我真想睡个午觉。
I want to take a nap.
I want to take a nap. (我真想睡个午觉。)
But you just woke up. (你不是刚刚起来吗?)
I want to take a catnap. *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下儿”。
I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺会儿。)
我去躺一会儿。
I'm going to lie down. *用于稍感疲劳的时候。
I'm going to take a rest. (我休息一会儿。)
你在装睡啊!
You're pretending to be asleep.
You're just pretending that you're asleep.
You're not really asleep. (你其实没睡吧!)
I know you're still awake. (我知道你还没睡。)
你睡着了吗?
Were you sleeping?
Were you asleep?
没有,还没睡呢。
No, I was awake.
你能给孩子换块尿布吗?
Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“尿布”。
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)
Again? (又要换呀?)
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)
I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10分钟前我刚换过的。)
想尿尿吗?
Do you need to pee? *主要对小孩子用。
该尿尿了。
It's time to go wee-wee. *主要对小孩子用。
It's time to go pee-pee. *对儿童用wee和pee,对婴幼儿用重叠wee-wee和pee-pee的形式表示“小便”。
蒙一儿。
Peekaboo! *孩子们在玩藏猫游戏时常用。大人有时也半带玩乐地使用。
Peekaboo! (蒙一儿。)
Do it again. (再来一次。)
胳肢胳肢。
Kuchi-kuchi-koo. *胳肢婴儿时用。大人有时开玩笑时也用。
我们来投球吧。
Let's play catch.
Let's play catch. (我们来投球吧。)
Great! (好呀!)
Let's play ball.
漏水了。
The water is leaking.
The pipe is leaking. (水管漏了。)
全是灰呀。
It's so dusty. *dusty“到处都是灰尘”、“沾满尘土”。
It's so dusty. (都是灰啊!)
I didn't notice. (我倒没注意。)
It needs to be dusted. (得扫扫了。)
liuxuepaper.com