出什么事了? B: I went shopping[and]lost my[bag]. 我昨天去买东西,把包给丢了。 A: Your[bag]? Did you get it[back]? 你把包丢了?找回来没有? B: I went [back]for it. But it was already gone. 我
出什么事了?
B: I went shopping[and]lost my[bag].
我昨天去买东西,把包给丢了。
A: Your[bag]? Did you get it[back]?
你把包丢了?找回来没有?
B: I went [back]for it. But it was already gone.
我回去找了,包已经丢了。
A: [That's]too [bad]. I'm sorry to hear [that].
真不走运,事真叫人遗憾。
[答案]一共出现了13次“疯狂90度咧嘴”音,可以充分练习国际肌肉!设法尽早把你的中国肌肉变成国际肌肉( turn your Chinese muscle into international muscle ).
第二、我们来看[i:],俗称穿针引线。
24. Do you see the key on the seat?
你看见座位上的钥匙了吗?三次穿针引线,也就是三次长元音[i:]。
第三、[Bi],俗称爱的大嘴音。
25. It's inside my mouth.
在我的嘴里。
26. Would you mind making a little less noise?
请您轻点儿,好吗?
27. How nice of you to do that?
你这样做真是太好了!
28. He speaks very highly of you.
他对你赞不绝口。
29. I'd drive five miles on Friday night to see a fight that I like.
星期五晚上我要驱车五英里去观看我喜欢的拳击赛。
第四、下面是一个,典型的美国特有的大嘴发音[B]。元音字母O在重读闭音节中,美音和英音有不同的发音。这是英美发音重大差别之一。这个音我们俗称为“啊,祖国的大好河山”疯狂感叹音。
30. Do what you want.
做你想做的。
31. Where is the[watch]I put in my[pocket]to take to the
[shop]because it had[stopped].
因为停止了走动而放在我的口袋里要拿到店里去修的那块表在什么地方?
32. I was[sorry]to hear your had news.
听到你的坏消息我很难过。
33. Do you often[watch]television?
你经常看电视吗?
34. I'll[watch]the baby while you're away.
你们不在时我来照看孩子。
35. I know[what]you mean.
我明白你的意思。
36. Try to finish the job as soon as[possible].
设法尽早完成这项工作。
37. I've[got]a job for you, [wash]these dishes.
我有点活给你做,把这些碟子给洗了。
38. Thank god you're safe!
谢天谢地,你平安无事。
39. You go first and I'll follow (you) later.
你先走,我接着就来。
40. It's a very popular song.
那是一首非常流行的歌曲。
第五、[
,俗称舀水动作。
41. He's one of my closest friends.
他是我最亲密的朋友之一。
42. We're hoping to visit the US this year.
我们希望今年能到美国访问。
43. After this dry weather, everyone hopes for rain.
在这样干燥的天气之后,备家都希望能下雨。
44. The White House is the home of the President and his family.
白宫是总统和他家庭的住处。
45. When his wife died, he was very lonely.
妻子去世后,他很孤独。
46. Let me show you the photographs from my vacation.
让我给你看一看我假期里拍的照片。
第六、[BU ],俗称啊噢鬼哭狼嚎大嘴音。
47. Get out of my house now.
马上从我的房子里滚出去。
48. How about going downtown now?
现在去市中心,好吗?
49. I'm so proud of you.
我深深为你而骄傲。
50. No doubt about it.
毫无疑问。
第七、[Ci],俗称大小奥一音。
51. I was annoyed at the boy for spoiling [糟蹋;破坏;损坏] the toy which belonged to Joy.
这个男孩使我很生气,他糟蹋了乔伊的玩具。
liuxuepaper.com