这是我自己随手写的一个英文短文,自己翻译。翻译的汉语可能没英文写的有感觉。也没有什么逻辑可谈。能看懂英文的同学尽量给我提点建议,谢谢!
I am a queen.我是女王
You kneedled down before me.你跪在我面前
Don't horrid,apoarch me! It's obey.别怕,过来!这是命令
I am glancing,incredulousily.我疑惑地注视着
I see-----your love ,full of desperation and bitterness.我看到你的爱充满了绝望与痛苦
I behold-----the different emotion glimmed in your eyes.我瞧见别样的情感闪过你的双眼
My cute doll,If you want,everything I will satisfy you我可爱的玩具,如果你想要什么,一切我都可以满足你
unless you degenerate me.除非你背叛我
Come,you will shall decide your destiny.来,你的行动决定了你的命运
Let me see exceedly poor and obscure doll,让我看看极度可怜的破旧的玩具
I realize you need my touch.我意识到你需要我的爱
So,don't entreat me in this tone,所以,不要以这种语气恳求我
It's only burn my anger.我会很生气
I am the queen.You kneedled down before me.我是女王,你跪在我面前
now,I want punish mu doll.现在,我要惩罚我的玩具了
You love one but me...你爱的人是别人不是我
Don't strike.Don't try writhing from my grasp.不要挣扎,也不要试图从我掌中逃离
I will rend your plumage,make you like a soulless bird.我要撕碎你的羽翼,让你变成没有灵魂的小鸟
However,
You asked me to forgive you,然而你却让我原谅你
"Kill me!This is the last time."杀了我吧,这是最后一次了
Thus your sins were scarlet,I will make it as white as snow.即使你罪孽深重,我也会令他洁白如雪
Because I am the queen.因为我是女王
版权声明:本栏目内容均从网络上收集,供仅参考,这些资料可能并不完整,有效性和正确性也无法保证。本站并不拥有这些资料的版权,版权属于原版权所有人。