和我心中的野兽相比,我身边的算不了什么
"I will now summon the avid dwaento."
我现在要召唤渴望的dwaento
"I summon the *SNEEZE*"
我.要召唤..*打了个喷嚏!*
"GRAAAARGH!""Don't have a cow." "Mooooh!" "Oh dear." "Oops, please bear with me." "Groar!""Oh rats!" "Skriieet!"
*哇~~~* 哦天那 我不是召了个母牛出来吧...*哞~~~*啊啊 .亲爱的 你能回去么?*嗷*天啊这又是裁?老鼠?*咝咝声*
RESPAWN:
出生语音
"I hear the call of the wild."
我听到了旷野的召唤
MOVEMENT:
移动语音
"I've got the set."
我埋伏好了
"On the prowl."
巡逻中
"Our paths converge."
我们的路线集中到一点了
"I'm acting on instinct."
我靠直觉行动
"I wander alone."
我独自徘徊
ATTACK:
攻击语音
"Unleash the beast."
释放野兽,
"By fang and claw."
靠牙和爪子!
"Magi cur." (Need help on this one.)
%&$^#&^(土星语)
ATTACK HERO:
攻击英雄
"For the Mok Nathal!"
为了Mok Nathal! 雷克萨是Mok'Nathal族最后的子孙
炼金术士
Wanna blow something up?
想炸点什么?
I'm all stucked and ready to go
打包完毕 准备出发
Care for a cocktail.
想来一杯鸡尾酒吗?
You love my new recipe
你会喜欢我的新配方的
What do you wanna be when you blow up?"
在我把你炸飞之前,有什么最后的打算么?
I'm a chemical superfreak."
我是个超级化学疯子(勇闯夺命岛"一个老狐狸和一个菜鸟"中,菜鸟的台词)
"No, shake it...not!..*boom*
不! 要摇晃他 不是...! *爆炸声*
"One of these potions smells awful. Hehehe."
恩 那一瓶东西闻起来不错 嘿嘿
Hey, put away your finger. (乖宝宝):That's not my finger."
嘿!把你的指头拿开!宝宝:那不是我的指头..
clink Oh no, what did I drop? OH YEAH *music* Wait, what are you doing? Oh, no,the love
potion..
*咣铛* 哦 天啊 我把什么弄掉了?"OH YEAH" *音乐响起* 等等! 你要做什么? 哦 不! 天啊.那瓶是我
的爱情药水.....( - -b ..... 断背开始)
Respawn:
出生语音
Ready to brew.
准备做药
Move
移动语音
You got it."
你说的对
I get that mixed up."
我会弄好的
Don't rush me."
不要催我
I'll shake that right up."
现在就做
Attack
攻击语音
For the highest bidder!..
为了出价最高的人! (- - 凸....)
Taste my firery potions.
尝尝我的爆炸药水!
Hurry, I got things to blow up.
快点! 我要去炸东西了!
So....you fool.
哦. 那么就是你这个白痴了.
虎妹 白虎 月之女祭祀