Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?) A: Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。) A: Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。) A: Cheerfulness and f
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A: Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A: Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q: What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is) honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q: How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse.I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况 更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q: How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
(建议将本文)